DUTCH E-MOBILITY TRADE DELEGATION TO ELMOTION – E-Mobility Tour Austria
28 – 31 January 2019
Hansa Green Tour organizes 28 – 31st January a Dutch E-Mobility trade delegation to the Elmotion conference in Vienna.
The Netherlands is a true frontrunner in E-Mobility in absolute numbers of electric vehicles on the road, charging infrastructure (one third of all charging stations in Europe is located in the Netherlands) and smart charging solutions. Austria has also great ambitions to stimulate E-Mobility from zero emission mobility to its holiday destinations in the beautiful Alps (tourism, fast charging infrastructure) to zero emission city distribution (‘the last mile’) with electric trucks. Here there are many chances for Austrian and Dutch companies to do business together. That is why the Dutch government and the royal Dutch embassy in Vienna started the ‘E-Mobility Partners in International Business’ project to stimulate Dutch-Austrian E-Mobility cooperation. For more info click here.
To reduce the carbon fotoprint of this trade delegation and journey to Austria, all Dutch participants will drive with electric vehickels from the Netherlands to Austria (‘practise what you preach’). By carsharing electric vehicles the journey itself is an excellent opportunity for networking, testing different new electric cars and fast charging infrastructure (like the new IONITY fast chargers of 350 kWh).
Several Dutch partners in this E-Mobility PIB project will drive with their electric cars to Austria. On our route to Vienna we will visit several Austrian PIB E-Mobility partners along the route in Innsbruck, Salzburg and Linz. A great opportunity to meet Dutch as well as Austrian companies that want to do business in E-Mobility and visit the Elmotion tradeshow and conference in Vienna.
Monday 28th January: departure with electric cars from the Netherlands to Innsbruck in Austria.
- carsharing and test driving with electric cars on our way to Innsbruck in Oostenrijk
- test the new super fast charging stations from IONITY
- networking evening in Innsbruck with Austrian E-Mobility partners
Tuesday 29th January:
- drive from Innsbruck via Austrian PIB E-Mobility partners in Salzburg and Linz to Vienna
- welcome at the residency of the Dutch Ambassador in Vienna
- networking reception at the Dutch Embassy with Dutch and Austrian E-Mobility partners
Wednesday 30th & Thursday 31st January:
- participation Elmotion conference and trade show
- presenting our delegation at the Elmotion
- closing networking dinner
Friday 1st February: home journey
Registration for this E-Mobility delegation to Austria will open soon.
For more information please contact Roel Swierenga at tel; +31 6 55567218 or send an email to email@example.com
Info:Date: 1 January 1970