- Brent, WTI unable to hold rally
- Producers call for end to oil export ban
- British frack plans delayed by county council
- Report: U.S. on path to energy independence
- Zero Deforestation
- Why understanding the true value of water is smart business
- New York pursues microgrids for widespread resiliency
- Ed Davey hails 'historic' EU climate and energy package
- Energy Career Event, 19th November, Martiniplaza Groningen; we are looking for a trainee for 2015
- Video highlights of the 5th edition 25-28 June to Copenhagen, EU Green Capital 2014
- Hansa Green Tour first foreign partner of Sharing Copenhagen to share sustainable networks
Hansa Green Tour is an international networking tour for sustainable entrepreneurs and policy makers who want to promote sustainable technologies and explore business opportunities in the Netherlands, Northern Germany and Denmark.
The fifth edition of the tour went from Hanseatic city to Hanseatic city, from Groningen via Bremen and Hamburg to Copenhagen. All participants drove with alternative energy cars such as green gas, cng, biofuel, electric or hybrid cars. The person who finished the tour with the lowest carbon footprint wins the “Sustainable Mobility Hero Award” of this unique eco-challenge.
This year’s final destination of the Hansa Green Tour was COPENHAGEN, the 2014 EU Green Capital. The European Union singled out Copenhagen as a highly successful role model for the green economy. In fact, Copenhagen is a leading city in the world for sustainable development.
Interested in participating in the event or in becoming a sponsor or programme partner? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +31 6 55567218
Do you want to know what we did in previous years? Please click here!
Get on board and drive your cleantech business into northern Europe!
Hansa Green Tour is organized by: