- Oil prices drop on Greek, Iran concerns
- British shale gas campaign hits wall
- Activists deploy against Shell's arctic plans
- North Dakota rig data suggests stability
- The Climate Change Committee's warning lights must be heeded
- Committee on Climate Change progress report - The reaction
- Deforestation: A global problem in need of a global solution
- Nationwide green action plan needed to boost coastal industries, think tank says
- SUCCESSFUL HANSA GREEN TOUR 2015
- Read our newsletters here
- Video: spectacular opening of Hansa Green Tour 2015 with Eneco!
- Video: Test Drive with Mercedes-Benz at Day 2 Hansa Green Tour 2015
Hansa Green Tour is an international networking tour for sustainable entrepreneurs and policy makers who want to promote sustainable technologies and explore business opportunities in the Netherlands, Northern Germany and Denmark.
The sixth edition of the tour went from Assen via Delfzijl, Aurich, Emstek and Bremen to Denmark. All participants drove with alternative energy cars such as green gas, cng, biofuel, electric or hybrid cars. The person who finishes the tour with the lowest carbon footprint wins the “Sustainable Mobility Hero Award” of this unique eco-challenge.
This year’s destination of the Hansa Green Tour 3 - 6 June 2015 was Samsø - Renewable Energy Island
Interested in participating in upcoming editions or in becoming a sponsor or programme partner? Send an email to email@example.com or call us at +31 6 55567218
Do you want to know what we did in previous years? Please click here!
Get on board and drive your cleantech business into northern Europe!
Hansa Green Tour is organized by: