- Yemen worries boost oil prices
- Russia squeezed by sanctions, European leader says
- U.S.: Schlumberger 'willfully' violated sanctions
- Wood Mac: High costs of drilling not abnormal
- UK to tap Norwegian hydropower through world's longest interconnector
- Do the government's green tax claims add up?
- Three things we learnt from Policy Exchange’s big energy debate
- Seven green Tories standing down from Parliament
- REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN! You can download the registration form here
- Read our latest news in our newsletter here
- Video highlights of the 5th edition 25-28 June to Copenhagen, EU Green Capital 2014
Hansa Green Tour is an international networking tour for sustainable entrepreneurs and policy makers who want to promote sustainable technologies and explore business opportunities in the Netherlands, Northern Germany and Denmark.
The fifth edition of the tour went from Hanseatic city to Hanseatic city, from Groningen via Bremen and Hamburg to Copenhagen. All participants drove with alternative energy cars such as green gas, cng, biofuel, electric or hybrid cars. The person who finished the tour with the lowest carbon footprint wins the “Sustainable Mobility Hero Award” of this unique eco-challenge.
This year’s destination of the Hansa Green Tour 3 - 6 June 2015 is Samsø - Renewable Energy Island
Interested in participating in the event or in becoming a sponsor or programme partner? Send an email to email@example.com or call us at +31 6 55567218
Do you want to know what we did in previous years? Please click here!
Get on board and drive your cleantech business into northern Europe!
Hansa Green Tour is organized by: