- Another cost blowout for Chevron's Gorgon LNG in Australia
- Mexican oil future uncertain beyond 2015
- Total expands Middle East footprint with Oman deal
- Exxon wants U.S. oil export ban lifted
- Biofuels industry faces months of uncertainty after EU vote
- Reports: EU poised to probe Hinkley nuclear plant deal
- Green Investment Bank backs Birmingham bio plant
- Labour dismisses claim of Heathrow third-runway U-turn
Hansa Green Tour 2013
Welcome at the homepage of the Hansa Green Tour
From 21 - 24 August the 4th edition from this international networking event took place. This year the participants drove with electric, hybrid and (bio) cng cars from Groningen (NL) via northern Germany to Poland. 1750 kms in 4 days with an impressive programme!
For a report about this unique journey to promote sustainable technology please click on the newsletters below:
Day 1 - 21.August: Groningen (NL) - Eelde - Pesse - Wijster - Lathen (D) - Werlte (D)
Day 2 - 22.August: Werlte (D) - Bremen - Geesthacht - Hamburg
Day 3 - 23.August: Hamburg - Grevesmuhlen - Warnemunde/Rostock - Goleniow (P)
For pictures of the Hansa Green Tour 2013 please check our Facebookpage
For an impression of the finish in Poland click on this video.
Download the full programme 2013 and list of participants here
21.August networking programme in Werlte
22.August networking programme in Hamburg
23.August networking programme in Goleniow
The Hansa Green Tour 2013:
- Unique international sustainability networking event
- Strengthening 400 years Hanseathic trade relations with our most important trade partners
- From Groningen via Hamburg and old Hanseatic cities to Goléniow (P) and back again.
Get on board and drive your cleantech business into northern Europe!
Interested in the Hansa Green Tour 2014?
For more information please contact:
Tel: +31 6 55567218
HOT NEWS: President Dinesh Kumar from Global Energy Initiative in New York appointed as ambassador Hansa Green Tour!
To read his welcome message click here
Hansa Green Tour is organized by: