- Outrage over FERC decision on LNG exports
- Huge investments needed offshore Britain
- Statoil, Shell to assess Algerian shale
- IS oil smugglers will feel wrath, Kurdish leader says
- Study: Wind and solar could cut electricity system costs
- National Trust and Panasonic team up for green technology 'showcase'
- Ford revs up $25m global LED rollout
- The potentially lucrative business of eco-fashion
- Journey report Hansa Green Tour 2014 - Day 1 now available for download
- Journey report Hansa Green Tour 2014 - Day 2 now available for download
- Journey report Hansa Green Tour 2014 - Day 3 now available for download
- Hansa Green Tour first foreign partner of Sharing Copenhagen to share sustainable networks
- King Willem-Alexander and Queen Maxima present at signing Letter of Intent to built P2G Plant
Hansa Green Tour is an international networking tour for sustainable entrepreneurs and policy makers who want to promote sustainable technologies and explore business opportunities in the Netherlands, Northern Germany and Denmark.
The fifth edition of the tour went from Hanseatic city to Hanseatic city, from Groningen via Bremen and Hamburg to Copenhagen. All participants drove with alternative energy cars such as green gas, cng, biofuel, electric or hybrid cars. The person who finished the tour with the lowest carbon footprint wins the “Sustainable Mobility Hero Award” of this unique eco-challenge.
This year’s final destination of the Hansa Green Tour was COPENHAGEN, the 2014 EU Green Capital. The European Union singled out Copenhagen as a highly successful role model for the green economy. In fact, Copenhagen is a leading city in the world for sustainable development.
Interested in participating in the event or in becoming a sponsor or programme partner? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +31 6 55567218
Do you want to know what we did in previous years? Please click here!
Get on board and drive your cleantech business into northern Europe!
Hansa Green Tour is organized by: