- Saudi demand views lift oil prices
- Russian envoy says politics behind Gazprom charges
- West African oil active despite maritime disputes
- Hess: Exports will keep U.S. shale alive
- Vatican climate change summit to highlight moral duty for action
- UK solar industry leading Europe with 3GW forecast to be added this year
- Have anti-dumping measures helped or hindered Europe's solar industry?
- Good Energy reveals around 100 participants signed up to ‘eBay style' green energy pilot
- Read our newsletters here
- First entry with an electric motorcycle!
- Read our latest news in our newsletter here
- Video highlights of the 5th edition 25-28 June to Copenhagen, EU Green Capital 2014
Hansa Green Tour is an international networking tour for sustainable entrepreneurs and policy makers who want to promote sustainable technologies and explore business opportunities in the Netherlands, Northern Germany and Denmark.
The fifth edition of the tour went from Hanseatic city to Hanseatic city, from Groningen via Bremen and Hamburg to Copenhagen. All participants drove with alternative energy cars such as green gas, cng, biofuel, electric or hybrid cars. The person who finished the tour with the lowest carbon footprint wins the “Sustainable Mobility Hero Award” of this unique eco-challenge.
This year’s destination of the Hansa Green Tour 3 - 6 June 2015 is Samsø - Renewable Energy Island
Interested in participating in the event or in becoming a sponsor or programme partner? Send an email to email@example.com or call us at +31 6 55567218
Do you want to know what we did in previous years? Please click here!
Get on board and drive your cleantech business into northern Europe!
Hansa Green Tour is organized by: