- Crude oil prices riding global stock market waves
- Statoil ready for work in vast North Sea field
- War hurting Libyan oil, but NATO rules out intervention
- Keystone XL no longer makes sense, critics argue
- Government dishes out £1bn to existing power plants to 'keep the lights on'
- Study: Climate change could cut global food production 18 per cent by 2050
- Need to talk to a climate denier? Here’s how
- Why W Hotels, GM and a craft brewer are swapping trash in Austin
- Save the date: 3 - 6 June 2015, the 6th edition of the Hansa Green Tour goes to Samsø - Renewable Energy Island!
- Press release: Friesland Lease winner of Sustainable Mobility Hero 2014
- Press release: Rolande LNG most remarkable participant Hansa Green Tour 2014
- Video highlights of the 5th edition 25-28 June to Copenhagen, EU Green Capital 2014
Hansa Green Tour is an international networking tour for sustainable entrepreneurs and policy makers who want to promote sustainable technologies and explore business opportunities in the Netherlands, Northern Germany and Denmark.
The fifth edition of the tour went from Hanseatic city to Hanseatic city, from Groningen via Bremen and Hamburg to Copenhagen. All participants drove with alternative energy cars such as green gas, cng, biofuel, electric or hybrid cars. The person who finished the tour with the lowest carbon footprint wins the “Sustainable Mobility Hero Award” of this unique eco-challenge.
This year’s final destination of the Hansa Green Tour was COPENHAGEN, the 2014 EU Green Capital. The European Union singled out Copenhagen as a highly successful role model for the green economy. In fact, Copenhagen is a leading city in the world for sustainable development.
We are now preparing for the 6th edition from 3 - 6 June 2015 to Samsø - Renewable Energy Island
Interested in participating in the event or in becoming a sponsor or programme partner? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +31 6 55567218
Do you want to know what we did in previous years? Please click here!
Get on board and drive your cleantech business into northern Europe!
Hansa Green Tour is organized by: