- National Grid to sell 61% of gas arm to Sino-Australian group
- Miners emerge bruised but determined to be better
- Downgrades for energy borrowers to plateau in 2017
- Trump picks climate change sceptic to head environmental agency
- Oil prices sink for second consecutive day
- Iran anticipates arrival of European energy representatives
- Venezuela says Russia played key role with OPEC
- U.S. rig count increased more than 6 percent
SAVE THE DATE:
20 - 23 June - 8th edition Hansa Green Tour to Aalborg in Denmark
Video trailer Winter Edition 2017
Hansa Green Tour is an annual international networking tour for sustainable entrepreneurs and policy makers who want to promote sustainable technologies and explore business opportunities in Europe. All participants drive with electric or alternative fuel vehicles to several inspiring sustainable initiatives and networking events along the route to share experiences and best practices.
Winter Edition to the WORLD SUSTAINABLE ENERGY DAYS 2016 a great success (read the reports below):
Get on board and drive your cleantech business into northern Europe!
Hansa Green Tour is organized by: