- Economic jitters send oil prices lower
- Russian oil company Rosneft reports second-quarter loss
- London clears major North Sea gas investment
- Canada orders Alberta pipeline closures
- Are Africa's 'electronic graveyards' really to blame for Europe's e-waste problem?
- UN upbeat for Bonn talks as flow of national climate action plans continues
- Is George Osborne really a political genius? His pre-Paris handling of the green economy suggests not
- The new Notting Hill Carnival project that could power 80,000 showers
- SUCCESSFUL HANSA GREEN TOUR 2015
- Read our newsletters here
- Video: spectacular opening of Hansa Green Tour 2015 with Eneco!
- Video: Test Drive with Mercedes-Benz at Day 2 Hansa Green Tour 2015
Hansa Green Tour is an international networking tour for sustainable entrepreneurs and policy makers who want to promote sustainable technologies and explore business opportunities in the Netherlands, Northern Germany and Denmark.
The sixth edition of the tour went from Assen via Delfzijl, Aurich, Emstek and Bremen to Denmark. All participants drove with alternative energy cars such as green gas, cng, biofuel, electric or hybrid cars. The person who finishes the tour with the lowest carbon footprint wins the “Sustainable Mobility Hero Award” of this unique eco-challenge.
This year’s destination of the Hansa Green Tour 3 - 6 June 2015 was Samsø - Renewable Energy Island
Interested in participating in upcoming editions or in becoming a sponsor or programme partner? Send an email to email@example.com or call us at +31 6 55567218
Do you want to know what we did in previous years? Please click here!
Get on board and drive your cleantech business into northern Europe!
Hansa Green Tour is organized by: