- Violence not affecting key Iraqi oil field, says Gulf Keystone Petroleum
- Iran vetting oil customers
- Marcellus booming, Wood Mackenzie says
- Go green, climate group tells pope
- Pickles launches £5m recycling reward scheme in latest bin collection salvo
- Masdar cuts ribbon on Samoa's first wind farm
- Should we "green up" dirty energy technologies?
- ConAgra joins movement for deforestation-free palm oil
- Journey report Hansa Green Tour 2014 - Day 1 now available for download
- Journey report Hansa Green Tour 2014 - Day 2 now available for download
- Journey report Hansa Green Tour 2014 - Day 3 now available for download
- Hansa Green Tour first foreign partner of Sharing Copenhagen to share sustainable networks
- King Willem-Alexander and Queen Maxima present at signing Letter of Intent to built P2G Plant
Hansa Green Tour is an international networking tour for sustainable entrepreneurs and policy makers who want to promote sustainable technologies and explore business opportunities in the Netherlands, Northern Germany and Denmark.
The fifth edition of the tour went from Hanseatic city to Hanseatic city, from Groningen via Bremen and Hamburg to Copenhagen. All participants drove with alternative energy cars such as green gas, cng, biofuel, electric or hybrid cars. The person who finished the tour with the lowest carbon footprint wins the “Sustainable Mobility Hero Award” of this unique eco-challenge.
This year’s final destination of the Hansa Green Tour was COPENHAGEN, the 2014 EU Green Capital. The European Union singled out Copenhagen as a highly successful role model for the green economy. In fact, Copenhagen is a leading city in the world for sustainable development.
Interested in participating in the event or in becoming a sponsor or programme partner? Send an email to email@example.com or call us at +31 6 55567218
Do you want to know what we did in previous years? Please click here!
Get on board and drive your cleantech business into northern Europe!
Hansa Green Tour is organized by: