- U.S. producers say study backs end of oil export ban
- Chinese energy prices respond to crude
- Iran frets over carbon dioxide emissions rates
- Oryx Petroleum: Security improves in Kurdish north
- BusinessGreen debates zero deforestation
- Video: Ergro takes on the Nissan e-NV200 £2 challenge
- Row ignites over BPVA Powering Knowledge solar schools campaign
- Friends of the Earth distances itself from BPVA Powering Knowledge solar schools campaign
- Energy Career Event, 19th November, Martiniplaza Groningen; we are looking for a trainee for 2015
- Video highlights of the 5th edition 25-28 June to Copenhagen, EU Green Capital 2014
- Hansa Green Tour first foreign partner of Sharing Copenhagen to share sustainable networks
Hansa Green Tour is an international networking tour for sustainable entrepreneurs and policy makers who want to promote sustainable technologies and explore business opportunities in the Netherlands, Northern Germany and Denmark.
The fifth edition of the tour went from Hanseatic city to Hanseatic city, from Groningen via Bremen and Hamburg to Copenhagen. All participants drove with alternative energy cars such as green gas, cng, biofuel, electric or hybrid cars. The person who finished the tour with the lowest carbon footprint wins the “Sustainable Mobility Hero Award” of this unique eco-challenge.
This year’s final destination of the Hansa Green Tour was COPENHAGEN, the 2014 EU Green Capital. The European Union singled out Copenhagen as a highly successful role model for the green economy. In fact, Copenhagen is a leading city in the world for sustainable development.
Interested in participating in the event or in becoming a sponsor or programme partner? Send an email to email@example.com or call us at +31 6 55567218
Do you want to know what we did in previous years? Please click here!
Get on board and drive your cleantech business into northern Europe!
Hansa Green Tour is organized by: