- OPEC rumors again drive oil higher
- EIA revises Oklahoma oil production higher
- Iran again postpones London energy summit
- California methane leak stopped
- Terracycle's 'zero-waste boxes' hit the US market
- Sweden reveals plan to go 'carbon neutral' by 2045
- Ecotricity cuts gas bills by seven per cent
- Carbon Trust begins tests to use 3D maps to boost offshore wind energy
FINAL CALL FOR WINTER EDITION
Watch the sneak preview video below
- Klimaattour Fryslân a great succes!
- Succesful HANSA GREEN TOUR 2015
- Read our newsletters here
- Video: spectacular opening of Hansa Green Tour 2015 with Eneco!
- Video: Test Drive with Mercedes-Benz at Day 2 Hansa Green Tour 2015
Hansa Green Tour is an international networking tour for sustainable entrepreneurs and policy makers who want to promote sustainable technologies and explore business opportunities in the Netherlands, Northern Germany and Denmark.
The sixth edition of the tour went from Assen via Delfzijl, Aurich, Emstek and Bremen to Denmark. All participants drove with alternative energy cars such as green gas, cng, biofuel, electric or hybrid cars. The person who finishes the tour with the lowest carbon footprint wins the “Sustainable Mobility Hero Award” of this unique eco-challenge.
This year’s destination of the Hansa Green Tour 3 - 6 June 2015 was Samsø - Renewable Energy Island
Interested in participating in upcoming editions or in becoming a sponsor or programme partner? Send an email to email@example.com or call us at +31 6 55567218
Do you want to know what we did in previous years? Please click here!
Get on board and drive your cleantech business into northern Europe!
Hansa Green Tour is organized by: