- Green energy up, but coal still leads U.K. energy
- Ukraine gets $11 billion gas bill from Russia
- Rail industry responds to Canada on oil rules
- API outlines fire risks to oil, gas drillers
- Google puts another $100m into solar generation
- Vince Cable brands Tory onshore wind farm veto 'irrational and damaging'
- Conservatives confirm plans to scrap onshore wind subsidies
- UK shale gas: £33bn investment could support 64,000 jobs
Hansa Green Tour is an international networking tour for sustainable entrepreneurs and policy makers who want to promote sustainable technologies and explore business opportunities in the Netherlands, Northern Germany and Denmark.
The fifth edition of the tour goes from Hanseatic city to Hanseatic city, from Groningen via Bremen and Hamburg to Copenhagen. All participants drive with alternative energy cars such as green gas, cng, biofuel, electric or hybrid cars. The person who finishes the tour with the lowest carbon footprint wins the “Sustainable Mobility Hero Award” of this unique eco-challenge.
This year’s final destination of the Hansa Green Tour is COPENHAGEN, the 2014 EU Green Capital. The European Union singled out Copenhagen as a highly successful role model for the green economy. In fact, Copenhagen is a leading city in the world for sustainable development.
Interested in participating in the event or in becoming a sponsor or programme partner? Send an email to email@example.com or call us at +31 6 55567218
Do you want to know what we did in previous years? Please click here!
Get on board and drive your cleantech business into northern Europe!
Hansa Green Tour is organized by: