- Caterpillar: Digging out of a hole
- Anglo American: coal, coal heart
- X2 Resources frees investors from commitments
- Yorkshire mine funded by Australia’s richest woman
- Seaway Pipeline crude oil leak reported in Cushing, Okla.
- Oil prices turn lower on supply prospects
- Baker Hughes sees recovery on the horizon
- Nigerian oil export pipeline attacked
SAVE THE DATE:
1 - 4 March 2017 - Winter Edition to World Sustainable Energy Days
20 - 23 June - 8th edition Hansa Green Tour to Aalborg in Denmark
Now available, video highlights Hansa Green Tour 2016
Hansa Green Tour is an annual international networking tour for sustainable entrepreneurs and policy makers who want to promote sustainable technologies and explore business opportunities in Europe. All participants drive with electric or alternative fuel vehicles to several inspiring sustainable initiatives and networking events along the route to share experiences and best practices.
Winter Edition to the WORLD SUSTAINABLE ENERGY DAYS 2016 a great success (read the reports below):
Get on board and drive your cleantech business into northern Europe!
Hansa Green Tour is organized by: