- BHP Billiton digs deep to close gender gap
- Russian pipeline plans threaten European unity
- Brazil files homicide charges over Samarco disaster
- Pioneering spirit America would do well to revive
- Oil prices sink on suggestions of a bubble
- Scotland moves forward on independence bid
- Libyan oil is a 'red herring', economist says
- Things are looking good, Woodside Petroleum says
SAVE THE DATE:
1 - 4 March 2017 - Winter Edition to World Sustainable Energy Days
20 - 23 June - 8th edition Hansa Green Tour to Aalborg in Denmark
Now available, video highlights Hansa Green Tour 2016
Hansa Green Tour is an annual international networking tour for sustainable entrepreneurs and policy makers who want to promote sustainable technologies and explore business opportunities in Europe. All participants drive with electric or alternative fuel vehicles to several inspiring sustainable initiatives and networking events along the route to share experiences and best practices.
Winter Edition to the WORLD SUSTAINABLE ENERGY DAYS a great success (read the reports below):
- Klimaattour Fryslân a great succes!
- Read our newsletters here
- Video: spectacular opening of Hansa Green Tour 2015 with Eneco!
- Video: Test Drive with Mercedes-Benz at Day 2 Hansa Green Tour 2015
Interested in participating in upcoming editions or in becoming a sponsor or programme partner? Send an email to email@example.com or call us at +31 6 55567218
Do you want to know what we did in previous years? Please click here!
Get on board and drive your cleantech business into northern Europe!
Hansa Green Tour is organized by: